*In this article we will try to explain in a manner why a cheat may not be working for you even after having performed the manual tutorial (we invite you first to read the tutorial in how to use page for each cheat we provide before opening a ticket or requesting for help).
Before using any cheat, check the live status of the cheat in status page.
Make sure that all of these are disabled:
- Firewall (Private, Public, and Domain)
- Windows defender (Real-time Protection, Cloud-delivered Protection, Tamper Protection and Automatic Sample Submission)
- Exploit protection all turned off by default ( app & browser control > scroll down > exploit settings )
- Secure Boot (Turn off in BIOS)
- Fast boot (Turn off in BIOS & Power Settings)
Make sure that these programs aren't installed:
- Avast / Norton
- CEVO Client
- Vanguard (Valorant/Riot anti-cheat) , only when you are not cheating in valorant game.
- Razer app
- Oracle VM VirtualBox
- Or any other antivirus software.
Make sure you install these files: Download the files
- Library Files
- VC runtimes
- Directx web
- Use the defender control app to shutdown windows defender with 1 click.
*Always run your programs as administrator. It is important to ensure the proper functionality of any cheat.
*Set the UAC (User Account control) Always to level 2
*In case the cheat ask you to enable the overlay or run certain extra program as administrator, like discord or Overwolf, it means the cheat will use that designated overlay to make the writing ingame. Otherwise, it will use an external driver and you got to enable the secure boot to allow its usage.
*Always check the COMPATIBILITY. This is very important. Not every windows 10 version is the same and not all the cheats run in every single version. Before any purchase or before opening a ticket make sure you meet the requirements. The requirements are mentioned in the information page of every cheat.
*We suggest not to use main accounts while cheating. This is self-explanatory. You take the risks while cheating, meaning that we are not responsible for your actions nor will return any coin back because you have accepted the use of cheats beforehand.
*Always check for the cheat updates on the site or by using our Discord channel.
*Read the how to use page, those are friendly written for you.
*Always make a recovery point of your system as a security measure.